Thank you for your interest in Great Plains Pawn! Please read the job description thouroughly and answer the questions below carefully and completely. Please be sure that the answers are true and correct to the best of your knowledge. If the application leads to employment, please understand that false or misleading information may result in termination.
- $15 per hour
- We require a positive, and social attitude with a “forever learner” mindset!
- A well-groomed, friendly appearance
- Strong work history
- Knowledge of a few types of merchandise such as electronics, musical equipment, tools, jewelry – a plus, but will train anyone with the determination to learn!
- No prior pawnbroker experience. You read that right! We prefer to start fresh with our new hires!
Ability to pass a thorough background check.
- Meeting manager expectations and goals
- Item valuation and testing
- Cleaning and organizing
- Repairing, etc.
- Overtime may be required periodically.
- 3 days off per week. We work four 10 hour shifts and you will always get 2 consecutive days off and with alternating 3 days off in a row.
- Alternating weekends off
- Excellent employee discount
- As mentioned before, we have created an excellent work environment!
- Schedules made at least 1 month in advance, so you are able to plan your life to the fullest.
- Business development training
- Paid holidays
- New Year’s Eve – close at 3 PM
- New Year’s Day Off
- Easter Off
- Independence Day (4th of July) Off
- The day before Thanksgiving – close at 3 PM
- Thanksgiving Day Off
- Christmas Eve/Day Off
Great Plains Pawn is always on the lookout for our next great team member!